Clothing at Tesco - Programme Manager (WL3)
Help millions of online customers to enjoy the latest fashion through Clothing at Tesco - a rapidly growing e-commerce business that's part of the world's largest retailer.
With your help, we want to establish F&F as one of the biggest global fashion brands online.
We're not your average online clothes retailer. Our range is updated every 6-8 weeks with the latest trends, whether it's our F&F label or top name brands - all at the price and quality that Tesco customers expect.
You'll join a team of people who love working in online fashion. They're a trendy bunch with high expectations and they're ready to help you grow your career
* You will manage the step change programme across all key pillars - i.e. across range, front end shopping experience, marketing & awareness driving, trading/merchandising, supply chain, web & platform development, and internationalisation, among others
* You will lay out the key programme milestones and, with the project team, the detailed project plans, then ensure we deliver them on time and on budget
* You will develop and manage the implementation roadmap for the systems, IT, supply chain and process changes required to underpin this complex programme
* You will play a pivotal role in development, evolution and execution of long term strategy
* You will manage the team of project managers and multiple core team & other stakeholders to deliver the programme & strategy
* You will monitor and report progress against the programme
* You will work cross functionally across Clothing, Dot Com, Distribution, IT, Central Europe, Marketing etc
* You will inspire the team and business to back the step change plan
* You will act as a key member of the Clothing Direct senior team, and help inspire us to continually raise the bar and challenge for greater change and innovation
* In essence, you will play the role of COO within the end to end Clothing Direct business as if it were a high growth standalone business
* Complex programme and change management experience
* Organisational skills
* Strong leadership and influencing skills
* Analytical skills, and ability to deal with complex, fast changing situations and datasets
* Proven strategic ability
* Precision and attention to detail
* Drive, energy and resilience
* Financial and IT literacy, if only at a high level (and preferably deeper)
* Ability to work cross functionally and to grasp and direct change across multiple, diverse divisions and areas - from customer/product to operations/support functions to finance/IT
If working in fashion with some of the best in the business isn't enough, you could also get the opportunity to:
* Share in our success with a profit sharing and bonus scheme
* Save money with exclusive staff discounts and a Privilege Card
* Plan for the future with a pension scheme and life assurance
* Get discounted rates on health cash plans, dental cover and private medical insurance
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Welwyn Garden City
Salary : úCompetitive + Benefits
Date Advertised : 31 May 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.