The Star Recruitment Group was founded in 1959 specialising in the fashion manufacturing industry. It subsequently moved into the retail recruitment sector developing a broad client base with appointments particularly in buying, merchandising and store management.

In the 1960's it developed its retail client base specialising in middle and senior retail management appointments to which approximately 80% of the company's clients are retailers, with the remaining 20% being textile and garment manufacturers and distributors.

Our Vision

"The difference between successful companies is almost always in the quality of people. Nothing is more important than getting the right people in the right places at the right time. Finding those people requires skill, professionalism, integrity, and an uncompromising quest for excellence".

Our Mission

Through collaboration and best practice, our aim is to build and maintain enduring professional and mutually beneficial business relationships.

Our Heritage

The company has offices in Manchester, the West End of London and Dublin, and there is a network of associates in the United States of America, South Africa, Hong Kong, Australia and Dubai.

Star specialises in all middle management disciplines at salaries from £15,000 - £250,000 and remains one of the leading retail management recruitment organisations within the following disciplines:

Executive Search, Retail Operations, Human Resources, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, I.T. and Logistics.

Within Retail Operations, the company handles large numbers of appointments within store management, area management and regional management.

Star will only target clients who have the same ethics in business - an honest and respectful culture that does not abuse its people or working environment. Our policies with regard to client liaison demonstrate this awareness.

For all initial enquiries please contact;

Star Executive Search and Selection
19 Fitzroy Square
London W1T 6EQ
Email: info@starexecutives.com
Tel: 020 7387 6969